We love our downtown Bradenton home and want to draw more awareness to all of the unique activities and events on offer in the area. Check here for a compilation of "What's Good" in #DTBT!
Let's help build a vibrant downtown core by supporting the local businesses and community organizations throughout the year.
Here is a listing of fun things to do in Downtown in the month of December:
- Friendly City Flea's Handmand Holiday Market
- Dec 21st: 10am - 2pm
- The Exchange at The Bungalow of Bradenton
- Dec 21st: 10am - 4pm
- Downtown Bradenton Farmers Market
- Dec 21st and 28th: 10am - 2pm
- Carols by Candlelight
- Dec 21st: 6pm - 8pm
- Jennings Fun Walk/Run w/ High Vibe Yoga Studio
- Dec 25th: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Main Street Live Concert w/ Daisy Dukes Band
- Dec 31st: 5pm - ?
Have a downtown bradenton activity or event to promote?
Send a note to Jim Clapper (Jim@RustyCrickett.com)