Used mainly as a spice today, ancient cultures used Clove to treat a variety of ailments. In Chinese medicine Clove was used to combat bad breath, hernias, and bronchitis; other cultures have used it to relieve toothaches, aid digestion, alleviate childbirth pain, and eliminate intestinal parasites and athlete’s foot.
- Warms mind and body
- Improves focus
- Promotes confidence
- Helps fight seasonal illnesses
- Dilution Rate: Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil when using them on the skin. Clove Essential Oil is best used at a 0.5% dilution rate when used on the skin (3-5 drops per ounce of carrier oil). See our dilution guide.
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- Cat and Dog Safe: Avoid using this oil around cats and dogs. Always make sure your pet can leave the room when using essential oils.
- More Safety Info: This oil is skin irritating, so be sure to follow dilution instructions. Don't use this oil on sensitive or broken skin. Clove Essential Oil can be irritating to mucous membranes and cause sensitization so be cautious when using this oil. Do not use Clove Essential Oil if you are on an anticoagulant or antidepressant medications as the eugenol content of this oil may interfere with these medications. This interference is most likely if the essential oil is ingested - never ingest an essential oil unless under the guidance of a doctor versed in pharmaceuticals and aromatherapy.
*Our 15ml bottles of essential oils are all 100% pure. Please refer to the packaging for dilution rates for safe topical application to your body.
We purchase our essential oils from Simply Earth a small company with a big heart. Simply Earth is on a mission to fight human trafficking. Please read more about their cause below.
"As a company who supplies products to enhance the beauty of our customers, we at Simply Earth believe it to be our responsibility to help people whose beauty has been abused. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. That is why when you shop Simply Earth, 13% of our profits go to help fight human trafficking."